400 Series Stationary Central Mix - Wet
400 SERIES STATIONARY CENTRAL MIX BATCH PLANT
EXTRA TOUGH, UNITIZED, AND READY TO WORK FOR YOU.
The CON-E-CO 400 is available only in a central mix configuration. This line of plants is noteworthy for its superior structural strength and single, unitized, all welded structure that allows the entire plant to be set on a monolithic slab. It’s a workhorse engineered to perform reliably over the long haul.
400 SLP HRM CM
The 400 SLP is able to crank out more yards per hour thanks to a 54-inch wide mixer-charging belt. It features a plant-mounted, multiple single or dual compartment cement silos provide up to four types of cement.
- Factory assembled unitized base frame reduces installation cost
- Horizontal reversing mixer eliminates hydraulic pump and other components
- Expandable aggregate storage and bin configurations
400 SLP TILT CM
The 400 SLP Tilt central mix plant features a tilt mixer support structure that is integrated with the plant understructure to provide optimal strength and stability.
- Maintenance access platforms provide easy means of entry to service areas
- Large, multi-compartment aggregate bins provide flexible mix design
- Hot dipped galvanized stairways, ladders, cages, roof railing and conveyors
- Customer specific engineering details